The top 3 salon chairs in 2015 are rated according to the following:
· Adjustability - how easy it is to adjust the parts of the chair to support the customer better
· Stability- how secure the chair parts are and how well it stays put despite uneven floors
· Weight – barbers prefer light chairs because they often have to move them around
· Comfortableness – clients need to be comfortable so that they will come back to the same salon
· Cost effectiveness – barbershops need a lot of materials (cutting appliances, shampoos, furniture, etc.) so this is a priority
· Assembly – how easy it is to assemble the chairs
· Style – the aesthetic qualities of chairs are also considered because it contributes to the salon’s ambiance
These three top selections are taken from several review websites:
20" Wide Hydraulic Barber Chair by D Salon
This heavy-duty chair is larger than most chairs, making it a must-have for those with plus-sized clients. The pump is powerful and securely holds the chair seat in to the desired level. Previous buyers said that the chair is of high quality despite its affordable price.
All Purpose Hydraulic Recline Barber Chair by Best Salon
Recommended for beginner barbers, this chair is simple and easy to operate. The hydraulic pump allows the user to adjust the height of the chair seat. This red chair has a plain yet plush design that can easily fit in any salon.
Reclining Hydraulic All Purpose Cutting and Shampoo Barber Salon Chair by LCL Beauty
This versatile chair can be used in regular mode for haircuts and reclined for shampoos. Users reported that assembling the product is quick and convenient. The chair is extra wide and its foot rest is adjustable, thus it is ideal for salons who work with clients of varying heights and body types.
These are the top three salon chairs of this year according to online reviews. Your own picks might differ from the ones given above depending on your requirements and preferences.